Dell laptop touch mouse frozen and can’t move is one of the most common basic errors, don’t stop there, this problem can cause errors like unable to click, l ‘impossibility to slide up and down, and even chaos. To be able to solve this problem today Laptop T&T Da Nang Please take a moment to share knowledge that interests you about Blog Thien MinhInvite you to consult.
Fix Dell Laptop Touch Mouse Is Frozen
Laptop mouse frozen due to disabled touchpad with working keyboard
While using a Dell laptop, you accidentally press a certain combination of keys, which results in the TouchPad locking up and the TouchPad shutting down and opening via FN+F5 key combinations, but all laptops are not open. key combination, so try FN + (F1 -> F12) to see how
This is one of the most common basic errors and fixing it is not difficult, so try following the instructions above.
Re-enable the TouchPad function in the system
When the Dell laptop touchpad can’t move, you may have forgotten to enable the TouchPad function in the Windows operating system, thus causing the mouse to freeze, become paralyzed and unable to move. pull up and down.
If you encounter this situation, try to re-enable the TouchPad function in the system by following these steps:
- Step 1: For the Windows 10 operating system, the first thing to do is to click on the Start menu window and then click on the Settings icon.
- 2nd step: In the Settings section, select the Devices section where you can manage connected devices such as Bluetooth, printers, mice, and keyboards.
- Step 3: In the Devices Settings section, select the Mouse item (in some older versions of Windows 10 the item name is Foam & Touchpad).
- Step 4: In the Mouse Properties state, click to switch to the Touchpad tab. Here, if you see Touchpad is in Disabled state, click Enable Device to open it again.
Step 5: In addition, you should also try disabling the Disable feature when connecting an external USB pointing device to see if the touchpad is frozen or not.
Refer to Dell Laptop Touch Mouse repair price here: https://banlaptopcudanang.com.vn/sua-laptop-uy-tin-tai-da-nang
Touchpad Driver Upgrade
Sometimes you install Win but forget to upgrade the Tocuhpad driver, which is also the cause of Dell laptop touchpad freezing. In this case, you just need to find the anti-driver version suitable for your version of Windows, then upgrade it by following these steps:
- Step 1: Press the key combination Windows+X open Food menu So choose device Managerthe part that manages input and output devices in Windows
- 2nd step: From the article device Manager please choose a part Mouse Anh other pointing devices and upgrade the TouchPad driver for the laptop
- Step 3: It takes about 5-10 minutes for the Windows system to search for the latest TouchPad driver. If there is a Driver Software Download message, you need to wait for the system to finish downloading the latest driver for Touchpad.
Touchpad Driver Upgrade
- Step 4: Once the latest update is installed, click Close to close and be prompted with a message to restart the computer for features to be configured.
So, you can fix the laptop touchpad error that is frozen, cannot move up and down.
Dell laptop touchpad is messed up due to virus
Laptops are very susceptible to viruses if you visit malicious websites or download software of unknown origin, not active. When the virus enters your laptop system, it can gradually damage the hard drive, motherboard, and even damage the touch mouse.
The only way to fix this error is to download antivirus software, install it, and scan it regularly. With this method you can eliminate threats on your device
Not all the above methods can help you to fix frozen touch mouse, for motherboard and hardware related issues, you need to bring the device to T&T Laptop Repair and Service Center to get help., Free consultation.