Share solutions to help you deal with iPhone 11 frozen screen that won’t turn off. Please refer to the article if this is the situation you encounter.
Although highly praised for its stable performance. Powerful setup with many great features. But in the process of using and experiencing the machine. Many users have encountered the situation iPhone 11 has a frozen screen power cannot be turned off. This interrupts the process of using and experiencing the machine. And that makes the user uncomfortable. So what is the solution to this situation?
- See more : S8 Screen Is Pink and Best Way to Fix It
The Reason Why iPhone 11 Screen Freezes Can’t Turn Off
Here are some reasons iPhone 11 frozen screen. You need to learn them well to get optimal solutions. In addition, benefit from the best preventive measures.
- You have too many graphics applications open at the same time. This will train the machine to handle overloaded tasks. Leads to lag, screen freeze can’t turn off.
- You drop the device while in use or allow the screen to collide with a hard object. This will damage the hardware of the device and cause the screen to freeze.
- You accidentally install new malicious, viral or incompatible apps with your device. This leads to software conflicts and causes screen freezes.
- The version of iOS you are using is too old and no longer relevant. Frequently use the device in high humidity environments. Or expose the device to direct sunlight.
What to do when iPhone 11 screen freezes and won’t turn off?
When suddenly your iPhone 11 screen freezes and cannot turn off. There are a few solutions you can try FAST share below. Because it will help you overcome this uncomfortable situation.
Method 1: Perform a hard reset
- B1: First press the volume up key on the device.
- B2: Next, press the volume down key on the device.
- B3: Next, press the power key on the device until the Apple logo appears.
Method 2: Restore Angular Settings via iTunes
It is also the solution to help you resolve the situation iPhone 11 Freeze Screen Can’t Turn Off.
- B1: Connect the iPhone device to the computer via the connection cable.
- B2: When the computer recognized the iPhone device, you open the iTunes tool.
- B3: In the tool interface, select the device icon on the left corner of the screen.
- B4: Hold Shift key + left click on Restore iPhone.
- B5: Select the iOS firmware file you want to restore iPhone with iTunes.
- B6: Confirmation message before restoring iPhone. Click on it and select Restore iPhone.
- B7: At this point, the system will begin to load data and restore your iPhone.
Note: If your device is on Find My iPhone. In B4, a message will appear asking to turn off Find My iPhone. Why when turned off you start running B4 again.
Method 3: Hardware Repair
When the above 2 methods do not help you overcome the situation iPhone 11 Freeze Screen Can’t Turn Off. You should find yourself a reliable address to perform the repair and replacement. At this point, the error may be due to hardware damage. You will probably need to use a service instead of main, iPhone 11 Screen Replacement Only the genuine can fix. Contact FASTCARE now for the best support through professional service.
With the solutions shared above. I hope this can help you to manage the situation iPhone 11 has a frozen screen that won’t turn off. Good luck!.